Reputation Rhino is an award-winning, top-rated PPC management company in New York City.We are the best PPC management company available anywhere, at any price.
But don’t take our word for it.
- Reputation Rhino is ranked #8 Best PPC Management Company in New York by TopSEOs.
- TopPPCs named Reputation Rhino the #4 Best PPC agency for Facebook advertising.
- Digital Marketing Communities named Reputation Rhino one of their Top Digital Marketing & Advertising Agencies.
What is Pay Per Click Advertising?
Pay-Per-Click (PPC) refers to online advertising where an ad for your product or service appears on the first page of Google or other search engines when clients or customers are searching for keywords that are associated with your business. With pay per click advertising you are only charged when someone clicks on your ad.
What are the advantages of PPC advertising?
- Works fast! Your ad can begin running the day the campaign is launched.
- You set your budget and maximum cost-per-click you’re willing to pay.
- Campaigns can be targeted to precise geographic areas and run on days/times you choose.
- Retargeting / Remarketing campaigns show highly targeted ads to people visiting your site.
- Google Display Network campaigns show your ads on websites that are relevant to your products and services.
- Ads can be targeted to mobile devices.
- Cost per lead is often less than other forms of advertising.
- Keyword performance can be strategically utilized to increase effectiveness of your SEO campaign and support your other online marketing efforts.
When your PPC campaign is well designed and fully optimized, the cost per click and any fee you may be paying for campaign management will be less than the value of the eventual sale – because every visit to your site is going to be worth more than what you pay for it.
According to Google, for every $1 a business spends on AdWords, they receive $8 in profit through Google Search and AdWords. For social media marketing, more than two billion people use Facebook every month and 1.6 billion people worldwide are connected to a small business on Facebook – social media marketing, whether through text, video or interactive stories – is another highly effective way to promote your business online.Because PPC advertising enables you to reach customers and prospects who are researching the same products and services you offer, it is a highly effective way to bring interested visitors and targeted leads to your Website.
What does a PPC Management Company do?
We customize a sales driven online advertising program targeted to precise geographic areas or national keywords and set to run on days/times of your choice.
There are several steps to a successful PPC campaign:
- Our online advertising team will evaluate your company’s products and services and your closest competitors to develop a list of cost-effective, high value keywords
- We create call to action oriented ads to attract clicks from potential customers
- When a potential client or customer searches for a targeted keyword, your ad appears on the top of the search results
- When a customer clicks on your online ad, they go to an optimized landing page or a page on your site that best matches their search term Creating a campaign is just the beginning. We review performance, perform A/B testing, update headline, text and links for optimizing the success of your PPC campaign from click to conversion.
How do I choose the best PPC Marketing firm?
Finding the right PPC marketing firm is one of the most important business decisions you will make for your company. Clearly defined goals, realistic expectations and the support of an experienced PPC management company is the key to success. Analyze keywords and competitors carefully and demand metrics – your PPC management company is literally sending your money. A PPC management firm will take pressure off you and your advertising and marketing team’s busy schedule and effectively and efficiently plan your online advertising for your company. According to Moz.com, “…keeping up with campaigns on a daily basis and all the developments in the technology and market environment is very demanding. When your time is already at a premium, finding a qualified agency can make a world of difference. Ask the right questions at the beginning so that your PPC Campaign can be a success:
Ask the right questions at the beginning so that your PPC Campaign can be a success:
- Will you use my existing Adwords account or setup a new Adwords account?
- What is the PPC goal? Conversions or clicks?
- If conversions, what is the conversion measurement?
- Where do you want your ads to show (geo-targeting)?
- What isthe landing page(s)?
- What is the average turnaround time for ad copy, art and graphics?
- Who is responsible for updating the website or creating a landing page?
- What is the PPC budget? Is it seasonal or constant?
- What is the reporting schedule?
Is my company ready for PPC marketing?
With any successful advertising or marketing campaign you need something to promote. What is the unique selling proposition (USP) for your business. In other words, why choose you? Are you better, cheaper, faster? These concepts require careful thought, because you are about to pay for people to visit your business online. Do you have a website? How does it compare to your closest competitors? Most successful PPC campaigns feature a landing page which will try to convert a visitor to a customer or client.
PPC marketing is not for everyone and is not suitable for every business. If there is not a high search volume for your keywords or if your keywords are unlikely to convert to sales, you will be wasting time and money. We have seen many companies with great products, but poor Websites and ineffective landing pages. We have also seen many companies with poor products, but great Websites and highly effective landing pages. You need to be willing to invest in enhancing the user experience to maximize your ROI. A successful PPC campaign requires a combination of strong landing pages, well-written / highly-targeted ads, conversion rate optimization, and thoughtful data analysis.
In our experience, PPC is most suitable for:
- highly competitive keywords, which are not likely to be attainable organically
- while you are implementing your SEO strategy
- for time-limited, highly competitive opportunities
PPC is made to measure and highly scalable. Unlike a magazine, radio or television ad when you are left to guess who will see or hear your advertisement, with PPC you will know exactly who, when, where and on what device.And once your PPC firm finds the right combination that works, you can refine and repeat. Optimization must be ongoing
PPC Analytics and Measurement
We believe in 100% measurable results. Our reporting software displays goals, spend, cost-per-click, and cost-per-conversion. Our New York City PPC Management Company can tell you which keywords and ads sent traffic to your site and provide daily updates on ad spend, web and phone call conversions.
What can Reputation Rhino do for my business?
We offer highly customized pay-per-click (PPC) online advertising solutions that lead to sales. Don’t waste your advertising dollars on ineffective search engine advertising. We can make any pay-per-click advertising campaign better with advanced keyword and competitor research, ad localization, multivariate landing page testing and active campaign management.
- Our online advertising team will evaluate your company’s products and services and your closest competitors to develop a list of cost-effective, high value keywords.
- We create call to action (CTA) oriented ads to attract clicks from potential clients and customers.
- When a potential client or customer searches for a targeted keyword, your ad appears on the top of the search results.
- When a customer clicks on your online ad, they go to an optimized landing page or a page on your site that best matches their search term.
Creating a campaign is just the beginning. We review performance, perform A/B testing, update headline, text and links for optimizing the success of your PPC campaign from click to conversion.We believe in 100% measurable results. Our reporting software displays goals, spend, cost-per-click, and cost-per-conversion. Our New York City PPC Management Company can tell you which keywords and ads sent traffic to your site and provide daily updates on ad spend, web and phone call conversions.
Here are some of the key statistics you need to know:
- Impressions– The number of times your ad was displayed in a search results page.
- Clicks– The number of times someone clicked on your ads.
- Click Through Rate (CTR)– The percentage of clicks divided by Impressions.
- Cost– The total cost for all clicks.
- Average Cost per Click (CPC)– Total cost divided by the total number of clicks.
- Average Position– How high in the results page is your ad showing. 1 is the highest.
- Impression Share– The percentage of the total number of times your ad could have been shown vs the actual number of times it was shown.
- Conversions– The number of times someone clicked on an ad and completed an action you defined as a conversion within a specific period of time.
- Quality Score– Relevancy of your combined keyword, ad and landing page which affects your CPC. Quality scores vary but the higher the better.
We will let you know exactly what happens when a visitor clicks on your ad and lands on your Web site. You’ll know when clicks convert to a sale, phone call, sign-up or any measurable goal. We also deliver reporting and metrics by email so you can easily track the success of your advertising campaign.
Here is a brief summary of our approach to PPC management:
|Opportunity Evaluation||First, we evaluate your products, services, website, goals and your competitors’ online activities.|
|Conversion Goals||We help you identify your goals so we can report your exact return on investment. Tactical campaign adjustments keep results in line with goals|
|Conversion Optimization||We monitor the marketing metrics and adjust your campaign in an effort to reduce your cost-per-conversion.|
|Budget Control|| Opportunities exist for small to very large budgets.
We pace the campaign to hit the budget you set.
|Targeted Reach||Target a small geographic area, the entire world, or anywhere in between.|
|Controlled Ad Exposure||Keywords are carefully selected and grouped so that your ad will show only when a searcher is likely to be interested in your products and services.|
|Targeted Keywords||Our keyword research software finds the most cost-effective keywords for your PPC campaign.|
|Creative Ad Copy||Our PPC analysts write thoughtful ads, targeting the message to attract clicks only from people who are looking for a business like yours.|
|Fast and Flexible||Ads can start showing the day the campaign is launched and set to run on a precise schedule (your business hours, during a special event or holiday, etc.).|
|24/7 Access to Campaign Data||Login to Google AdWords anytime and see complete campaign data, including clicks, spend, etc. We also track web and phone call leads.|
|Campaign Review and Reporting||Regularly scheduled account review meetings ensure campaign is meeting your goals.|
|Google Adwords Certified||Our PPC analysts are rigorously trained, Google Adwords certified and results-driven.|
How much does PPC Management cost?
We charge a PPC Management fee based on a percentage of your monthly advertising spend. We believe this structure aligns our clients’ interests with our own. As you spend more of advertising, our fee (as a percentage of spend) gets lower. We want you to succeed and stay committed to online advertising. For all of our PPC projects, we provide:
- Dedicated Account Manager
- Monthly Account Review & Goal Setting
- Keyword Research
- Account Structure/Restructure
- Campaign & Ad Group Creation
- Text Ad Creation & Optimization
- Advanced Bid Management
- Geo Targeting
- Call Tracking
- Conversion Tracking
- Detailed Monthly Performance Reporting
- Landing Page Optimization Recommendations
- Transparency – Full Access to Your Adwords Account
|Monthly Advertising Spend||Fees|
|$5,001 – $10,000||$1,000 fee + 8% spend|
|$10,001 – $25,000||$1,000 fee + 7% spend|
|$25,001 – $50,000||$1,000 fee + 6% of spend|
|$50,001 and above||$1,000 fee + 5% of spend|
Contact Reputation Rhino today to learn more about our New York City PPC Management Company and how we can help grow your business.