Reputation Rhino is a New York City SEO company will help your business increase targeted traffic, achieve top rankings on keywords, increase calls and generate leads. Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is the process used to enhance the online visibility of your business to increase targeted traffic, achieve top rankings on agreed upon keywords and increase calls, leads and inquiries from website visitors.
How Does SEO Work?
To improve the organic presence of your business on Google and other search engines, our New York City SEO company offers a range of services including the following:
- On page optimization following ethical (white-hat) SEO techniques
- Targeting a combination of category, product/service and location related keywords
- Integrating relevant content on-page and off-page for targeted keywords
- Building your company brand online through offsite optimization
- Link building
On-Page Optimization and Off-Page Optimization
Top search engine rankings are achieved through a combination of on-page and off-page activities on an ongoing basis. On-page optimization refers to improvements our New York City SEO company will make to your website to help Google and other search engines recognize your website for the most important keywords for your business.
Examples of on-page activities include:
- HTML code repair
- Improve Internal Linking
- Quote and Underline Keywords in content area.
- Review of content on page with proximity and prominence factors.
- Incorporate Title, Description and keywords to each important page.
- Sitemap creation and submission (ROR, XML, TXT)
- Check for broken links and repair them.
- Web page and Image Optimization
- Meta Tags analysis and Keyword density
- Integrate customer and user feedback form on website, etc.
Off-page optimization is how our NYC SEO company will improve the authority of your website through external activities to help Google and other search engines recognize your site as high quality and authoritative.
Examples of off-page optimization activities include:
- Local Submission
- Business Listings
- Search Engine submissions
- Directory Submissions
- Article submissions
- Blog post submissions
- Press release submissions
- Link building – one way, two way, three way
- Creation and Submission of RSS Feeds
- Bookmarking and tagging
- Create profile pages
SEO Analytics and Measurement
We use Google Analytics for monitoring website traffic and ranking position for our SEO activities. Google Analytics can track anything from referring source and referring keyword through lead conversion. Using Google Analytics we can determine the following:
- Total number of unique visitors to the website
- The number of enquiries or leads generated by our activities
- Referring source for site visitors along with keyword identification
- User demographics
- Goal setting and tracking drilling down to conversion ratio.
- Average page views per unique user
- Cost Per Click against organic search generated visitor conversions
We evaluate conversion ratios and SEO effectiveness using these metrics:
- Total number of inquiries and inbound emails originating from organic search
- Total number of unique visitors generated through organic search
Contact us today to learn more about our New York City SEO company and our SEO services for your business.